Want to savour some of the best seafood in Pattaya but don’t know where to go? Luckily, we have gathered the deliciousness to you. There’s nothing better than sun, beach + fresh seafood, especially when it’s sea-to-table.
From THB 30++ oysters to seafood platters to graze on, there’s something for every seafood lover!
Fresh Seafood from Lan Pho Market
Every day from 11am – 9pm
Every day, we make our selection of fresh river prawns, Blue crab and sea snails. Just take your pick and we will cook the seafood to your personal preference from the choices below:
Cooking method: choice of grilled, steamed, or stir-fried
Seasoning or sauce: choose from three different Thai recipes, each with their own authentic characteristics:
- Nam Jim (Thai fish sauce, citrus & chilli) – the quintessential Thai dipping sauce for all types of seafood. This addictive condiment has the perfect balance of sour, spicy, salty flavours and enhances the taste of pure fresh seafood. We recommend this with steamed or grilled seafood!
- Phad Pong Karee (Thai yellow curry with egg) – this particular way of cooking seafood features yellow curry powder, eggs, green onions, and Chinese celery, which add some additional freshness and texture. The sauce has a distinct sweet and savoury taste, with plenty of that yellow curry flavour but not too much heat. We recommend enjoying this as a stir-fry with crab!
- Pad Prik Thai Dam (Black peppercorns with garlic) – so simple yet so flavourful and satisfying, this involves lots of garlic and black pepper, an aromatic mixture which instantly elevates the seafood’s delicate taste. The pepper gives it a kick of heat and goes so well with the flavour powerhouse that is Thai garlic. We recommend this for stir-fried juicy shrimps!
To experience some of the freshest seafood in Pattaya, with beachfront views, make your way to The Beach Club. Available every day from 11am onwards, the price starts from just THB 270++ per 500 grams.
French Fine de Claire Oysters for THB 30++
Every Tuesday from 3pm till sold out
Plump, fresh, and chock-full of the fabulous flavours of the sea – our French Fine de Claire No.4 oysters are always a hit with our beach-loving guests!
Get them for only THB 30++ per piece every Tuesday from 3pm onwards, until sold out.
Seafood Platter Perfect to Share
Every Thursday from 11am-9pm
Graze on a delectable Seafood Platter with beachfront views from The Beach Club every Thursday. Featuring quality seafood that’s perfect to share, for just THB 1,700++ look forward to:
- Grilled River Prawns
- Rock Lobster
- Grilled Squid
- Steamed Blue Swimmer Crab
- French Fine de Claire No. 4 Oysters
- Yum Woon Sen (Thai Spicy Glass Noodle Salad)
And for the perfect pairing, add a selected bottle, with a choice of red, white, rose or sparkling for just THB 999++.
The Beach Club’s Seafood Platter is available every Thursday from 11am-9pm.
Every Friday & Saturday from 6pm-9pm
It’s the pride and joy of The Beach Club – best savoured fresh or just off the grill, the International Seafood Buffet every Friday and Saturday tantalises your tastebuds with the many flavours and textures the sea has to offer.
Look forward to freshly grilled seafood, sushi, sashimi and more, from a variety of stations including:
- Seafood on ice
- Seafood BBQ
- Sashimi & Sushi
- International & local dishes
- Selection of salads & cold cuts
- Delectable desserts
The International Seafood Buffet is held every Friday and Saturday from 6pm – 9pm at THB 999++ per person, with up to 50% discount for Accor Members, following Accor Plus Terms and Conditions.
📌 The Beach Club Pattaya
Pullman Pattaya Hotel G, 445/3 Moo 5 Wong Amart Beach, Pattaya – Naklua Road Soi 16, Pattaya