Rated as one of the best French restaurants in Bangkok city by savvy foodies across the country, Scarlett Wine Bar & Restaurant boasts a creative and contemporary cuisine with culinary direction from Chef de Cuisine Sylvain Royer and his team. This November 2020, Scarlett is introducing an enchanting menu with over ten French-inspired savoury and sweet dishes highlighting cacao as a premium ingredient.
By adding contrast from locally-sourced cacao to the traditional French gourmet flavours and refined cooking techniques, Scarlett’s team of chefs are bringing out the complex and bold flavours of these locally-sourced cacao beans, incorporating them into the finest dishes made using 100% pure single origin cacao sourced from four regions of Thailand.
FROM BEANS TO PLATE
Scarlett Bangkok is shining the spotlight on Thai cacao and taking chocolate lovers on a culinary journey through an array of sumptuous dishes made using locally-sourced cacao from across Thailand.
Grown in four different regions of the country, Chiang Mai, Chantaburi, Chumphon and Prachuap Khiri Khan, the cacao beans have been sustainably cultivated and made into chocolate using only cocoa nibs and organic sugar – no additives or lecithin. Dedicated to creating single origin chocolate, each product highlights the pure flavour of the cacao beans and the terrain in which they came from. The great thing about 100% pure single origin chocolate is that it contains vitamins B12 and E, calcium, iron, zinc and anti oxidant properties.
Scarlett Bangkok has partnered up with the renowned craft chocolate makers Kad Kokoa in order to create an alluring range of artisanal chocolate dishes with healthy, sustainably sourced ingredients, in line with their ethos. This limited-time menu offers diners an indulgent chocolate-driven experience, using Thai cacao with a French twist.
From hearty starters and surprising mains to exquisite desserts, there is something for every chocolate lover to enjoy.
SPECIAL CHOCOLATE MENU
- First impression:
- King oyster mushroom, blue cheese, Chiang Mai chocolate, truffle, cherry vinegar – THB 490++
- Chilled broccoli soup, salted cod mousse, seared scallops, broccoli shoots, Prachuap gruau cocoa – THB 790++
- Pan seared foie gras burger, Chumphon chocolate brioche buns – THB 880++
- Slow-cooked lamb shanks, ragout sauce blended with Prachuap chocolate – THB 980++
- Dry-aged grass fed beef tenderloin, salt-baked celeriac, Chantaburi chocolate tortellini – THB 1,100++
- Grilled Lamb chop, cauliflower couscous, Chumphon chocolate jelly – THB 1,200++
- Vegan Chantaburi Nutella, cookies with cocoa nibs and chia seeds – THB 350++
- Sea-salted caramel tart, Javanese milk Chiang Mai chocolate – THB 350++
- Dark Prachuap chocolate cylinder, smoked hazelnut praline, condensate milk – THB 350++
- Chantaburi Chocolate and brown butter ganache, coconut, avocado ice cream – THB 350++
- Chiang Mai Chocolate Soufflé with Thai green tea ice cream from Araksa tea garden – THB 350++
If you are a chocoholic, don’t miss this rare opportunity to savour these chocolate delights at special prices starting from only THB 350++.
Reserve your spot at the best French restaurant in Bangkok with us this November at Scarlett Wine Bar & Restaurant.
Scarlett Wine Bar & Restaurant
Level 37, Pullman Bangkok Hotel G, Silom Road, Bangkok